20100331

Nerves Goes Up


" Honestly, i tell you that I am Mad now! people says Math is one of the easier subject but why i can not cover that? i found it as a hard subject since i can't undersand any. I do blame the teacher. sorry to say but I have to say this. you have pay for this, then there was a lil note, and lil explaination and Excersice. eh hello? who do think i am huh? as i said, i wasn't a perfect girl yet. give more explaination as Ah Sing did babe. pls pls. get me outta this hell buddy.
by the way, thanks for understanding, "


:), that what i said before but now i had open my eyes more wider that it is a Wrong Page. what i mean by that is i'm doing a homework of chapter 6 but i refer a notes from chapter 5. wtf! no wonder i didn't get any of answer dude. gosh gosh gosh! fine, its okay. people makes mistake, and luckily i covered it earlier. Ah-Uh. jyeah, i've got to continue my works. have fun!


' don't regret the past, just learn from it, '



♥, Nissa Rahim

No comments: