20100404

Take every Chance, Drop every Fear

I believed that everything happen for a reason. People changed so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learns to trust no one but yrself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I builds a wall to see who cares enough to break them down.
I finally learned what life is about.. hanging on when yr hearts had enough.. and giving more when you wanna give up.

I dedicate this to all who's have a thinking of being mature to what is life. This is Life. Life is not about knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

Love or break.
Happy or sad.
Thin or fat.
Tall or short.
Gorgeous or geek.
Genius or lower gred. I mean everything ! Life is not a matter of milestone but of moments.


♥, Nissa Rahim

No comments: